Winter Skincare Essentials

Hello! I thought it would be suitable to show you all my winter skincare essentials as the first glimpses of a proper winter appear! Better late than never ehh? This week we had our first sprinkling of snow! It may not have been a blanket of glimmering white powder but it was an exciting buzz, and what urged me to make this post. Throughout the year I tend to change my routine of products quite a lot with the exception of my absolute (till I die) favourites.

Estee Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser


 

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum


 

No7 Protect and Perfect SPF 50



REN Gentle Exfoliator



DermaV10 Lip Balm



Simple Micellar Cleansing Water



Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser



To finish, I thought I would give a small explanation on how I use these products. I wont explain how I use the Simple products because I have explained them before and they are my all time favourites!!! I tend to use the serum before I moisturise because it can have a sticky finish if I use it after the moisturiser. I only use the SPF if I know I am going to be outside most of the day since my foundation (Barry M Flawless Matte Finish Foundation shade: porcelain) has SPF 15
already. When I am wearing quite a lot of make up I use the foaming cleanser to remove it, I put a little on a flannel and run the flannel under the hot tap then I use it to take off my make up. Lastly, I use the exfoliator to scrub off some dry patches that are inevitable at this time of the year.

Hope this is of use to you!
Lots of love
xxx

Comments

Popular Posts